- 1 Monet, Gaugin, Modigliani, Leonardo, Tintoretto all great impressionist and classics of oil painting passes painting classes.
- 2 Artacademy-USA divides painting classes into several categories:
- 3 Feeling lack of art skills and afraid to attend oil painting classes?
- 4 Age restrictions for painting classes in NYC art studio
- 5 What materials are used for oil painting classes?
Monet, Gaugin, Modigliani, Leonardo, Tintoretto all great impressionist and classics of oil painting passes painting classes.
Do you feel inspired by these names or their pictures, we can teach how to create artworks that will cherish your eye for years to come.
Artacademy-USA divides painting classes into several categories:
- Oil painting classes - the primary medium is oil paints on canvas (mostly linen or cotton type fiber). These lessons will give you necessary skills to draw landscapes, portraits, still life, life models. For instance, you travel a lot but traditional photo won't transcend the beauty that you see. Feel free to paint the nature around you with acrylic or oil paints - you do not know how - we will teach you then.
- Acrylic painting classes - that color type is mostly for designers, abstract artists with large canvases because the paints dry 10 times faster than oils but it hardens the drawing process as you lack time for error.
- Watercolor painting classes - soft paints take its origin from Asia, specifically, China, require intermediate level skills - no need to worry, we can teach step by step aquarelle classes at the end of the module you receive ancient and beautiful technique in your hands.
Feeling lack of art skills and afraid to attend oil painting classes?
Training process in Artacademy-USA corresponds your level, therefore, on an initial oil painting class, we can negotiate whether beginner or intermediate class required for your needs. Then, with you, the type of artwork, photo materials will be chosen from our catalog. There is a possibility to bring your own infographics e.g. photos of landscapes, well-known paintings of impressionist, still lifes. With our art instructors, you will be able to paint anything as special program ща art class will be designed.
Age restrictions for painting classes in NYC art studio
We do have an age restriction. Childre over 15 years can attend, those under that age can take private sessions due to the nature of art class and the program that we offer for adults. We do open for all age groups, do not be confused as we see a number of visitors from elderly people or younger generation all share one passion and goal - beauty in artistic expression.
What materials are used for oil painting classes?
Mostly imported, PEBEO French oil paints, special odorless spirits to dissolve the oils, no smell additives, palettes, pallet knifes, all Italian made. Special brushes for oil painting, some are synthetic some are natural. Canvases (cotton or linen). Coil for preliminary drawing. Materials are antiallergic. Contact with skin is not a problem as they all can be washed with simple soap and some spirit. To guard your clothes, we provide aprons as additional garments.